By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on roobla.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on roobla.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by roobla.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on roobla.com’s web site are provided “as is”. roobla.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, roobla.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. All other text and images copyright 2010-2021 roobla.com.
In no event shall roobla.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on roobla.com’s Internet site, even if roobla.com or a roobla.com authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on roobla.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Roobla.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Roobla.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Roobla.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Media / Images
When uploading or contributing an image (‘photograph’ ‘photo’ ‘picture’) to this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please DO NOT upload or contribute an image in any way:
- you acknowledge that you own the copyright, and have full rights to copy, transmit and display the image in any media, on this website or any other.
- you acknowledge that the image does not infringe on any copyright, property right, trademark or any other applicable right.
- by uploading an image to this website, either by uploading the image or sending it to us by email or by any other means, (i) you grant roobla.com a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, reproduce, print, display, distribute, post, transmit and publish the image and any text included in the image, on this site or any other site run by or owned by roobla.com; and (ii) you certify that any identifiable person appearing in the image authorises roobla.com to use, copy, modify, reproduce, print, display, distribute, post, transmit and publish the image; and (iii) you agree to indemnify roobla.com and its directors, associates, employees, affiliates and volunteer administrators and hold them harmless from any claims, losses and expenses, including all legal fees arising from the image and/or your failure to comply with any of these terms.
- by uploading an image, you agree that the image can be used by any of our site users or visitors for educational use, research use, and charity use.
- you agree to let roobla.com use all or any of your contributed images in any future product it decides to sell to help support the site, such as in, but not limited to, a CD-ROM, DVD, or Calendar.
- you give roobla.com permission to use the image for any promotional purposes whatsoever, such as using the image in its data feeds to other websites.
- you agree that roobla.com may at some stage watermark the larger versions of your image on the site with the words ‘roobla.com’ or something similar, to deter piracy. You will still remain the copyright holder.
- you agree that although roobla.com will endeavour to credit you as the author/copyright holder of any image you upload/contribute, there will be some instances where this will not be possible or not be appropriate, such as where we show small thumbnail size versions of the image, or where we use the image for promotional purposes.
- you agree that roobla.com cannot be held responsible for the misuse or abuse of any image you upload to this site.
Roobla.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Roobla.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- we will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- we will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- we will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
10. Log Files
Like many other Web sites, www.roobla.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
11. Cookies and Web Beacons
Roobla.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.