ShareAll sharing options for:Win Yamada: The Way of the Samuri on DVD – Competition – CLOSED
- Twitter (opens in new window)
- Facebook (opens in new window)
- Reddit (opens in new window)
- Pocket (opens in new window)
- Flipboard (opens in new window)
- Email (opens in new window)
We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win a copy of Yamada: The Way of the Samuri. Entering is simple – find out how below the synopsis!
Set in the ancient Kingdom of Ayothaya, this incredible true story brings to life the adventures of Yamada Nagamasa (Seigi Ozeki), a young Japanese Samurai warrior, who gave up his homeland to protect the sovereignty of the Thai people. Betrayed and left for dead by treacherous Japanese forces, he finds a new family in a remote village and masters the devastating fighting art of Muay Boran (Thai boxing). Fearless, he ascends to the royal bodyguard of King Naresuan The Great, but will soon face his greatest ever battle against the elite Japanese warriors he once regarded as brothers…
The DVD is out to own on 30th January.
To be in with a chance of winning a copy of the DVD and a T-Shirt, here’s what you have to do…
1. Like us on Facebook either by visiting our Facebook page or by clicking the Like button to the right.
2. Answer this question:
Where is Yamada: The Way of the Samuri set? Is it…
3. Send your answer, along with your address so we know where to send your prize if you’re a winner, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure the subject line is ‘Yamada’.
Good luck to all of our entrants!
Open to UK residents only.
The competition will close 10th February at 23.59 GMT.
No alternative is available and prize may differ from that described.
Your address may be forwarded to a third party in order for you to receive your prize.
But do not despair!
There will be loads of future competitions to enter as good or better than this one!
A quick follow on Facebook will make sure you never miss out ever again! Prizes to be won include Blu-rays, DVDs, Games, Posters, Gadgets, Tickets and plenty more!
By entering, you agree to our competition terms and conditions
- Open to UK residents only
- No alternative is available and the prize may differ to that described
- One entry per person
- We may share your details with a third parties (winners only)
We are looking for initial adopters / testers of our site's new functionality and tools.
If you are a writer or entertainment enthusiast and early access as a tester interests you, visit our join page to get in touch.