Add to collection(s)
This week in movieland…
- Bond 23 became Skyfall. Sam Mendes is attached to direct.
- It’s been reported that Leonardo DiCaprio took a 90% pay cut to star in J. Edgar so that he wouldn’t have a detrimental effect on the production costs. The films itself cost a mere $35million when DiCaprio’s usual fee is $20million.
- Bill Murray, Jason Schwartzman and Charlie Sheen are all attached to Roman Coppola’s Charles Swan project.
- More title revelations this week, this time from Tarsem Singh’s Snow White project… and it’s called Mirror Mirror.
- The fourth Hobbit blog has appeared… watch it below!
We are looking for initial adopters / testers of our site's new functionality and tools.
If you are a writer or entertainment enthusiast and early access as a tester interests you, visit our join page to get in touch.