Last Active: 8th February 2019 6:20 pm
A keen interest in Film, TV and Video Games, Tom writes screenplays in his spare time in the hope that one day a film he penned will be reviewed on this very site.
The real war on drugs ain't no game.
Video: Daddy’s Home 2 – International Trailer
"Don't make eye contact with the alpha wolf."
Video: Far Cry 5 – “Friends for Hire” Co-op Trailer
What will you do with your mates?
Video: Professor Marston and the Wonder Women – Clip
Behind every great man is a wonder woman.
Video: Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle – Evolution Featurette
Remember, you don't play Jumanji - Jumanji plays you!
Movie Madness Podcast – Series 4 – Ep 1: Goodfellas
"And then, just as they're getting nearer, the window cleaner spontaneously combusts!"
Video: Only the Brave – Clips
Lookin' for some hot stuff.
Video: LA Noire – 4K Trailer
LA Noire is looking sharper than ever!
Video: Den of Thieves – Trailer
Gerard Butler doesn't take too kindly to theft.
Video: Daddy’s Home 2 – First Clip
Touching the thermostat, every father's nightmare.
Horror Movie Quiz
How much do you know about horror movies?
Get free tickets to The Indulgence Show
The lifestyle entertainment event returns to Hammersmith in London.
Game of Thrones 3D Book masks hitting shelves
Which side will you choose?
Roobla teams up with Veboli
Find the right movies for you.
Video: The Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame – Trailer
Tie-in for the upcoming film.
tombatt's Comment Stream
- Apologies for the error, it has now been corrected. Thanks for pointing it out. Sylvester Stallone on to Direct Creed 2
- Haha, I thought the exact same thing about Henry. He's always inviting you to parties. Review: FIFA 18 (2017)
- I agree with this 100%. I can't remember which pundit said it, but they pointed out if a penalty was wrongly awarded and a player sent off in a cup final, that end in the team being awarded the penalty winning the game because of it. They won't care about the ban because they've already won the cup. It all needs to be done in the moment. Diving: Now Part of the Beautiful Game
- Completely agree. Carl is the most annoying character, I can't stand him. If the second half of this season doesn't pick up then I'm done with this show. There's much better out there I can be wasting my time on. Why I have stopped caring about The Walking Dead
- I'm sorry Sara, but this competition has closed. Win Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children on DVD – CLOSED
- I watched Krampus this year and loved it. Perfect little 80s throwback film. 10 Alternative Christmas Movies
- This is what I've been waiting for! I can organise my christmas viewing schedule now lol TV film listings give Sleigh Bells and Cinema
- great article and I certainly agree. I went into Better Call Saul with low expectations, but so far I have been pleasantly surprised by the shows dedication to Breaking Bad's tone, yet able to form it's own identity. Better Call Saul: Living up to the hype?
- As a Tottenham fan, I would love nothing more than to see Kane play for England, but your article did get me thinking. Too often we promote youngsters into the senior team and they don't seem to handle to pressure mounted on them. Maybe the odd England game here and there would be beneficial, but I'm sure by the time the next Euros come round he'll have enough experience to shoulder the weight of expectation. The rise and rise of Harry Kane
- I'm excited for this. I trust him to make a great addition to the franchise Stop Everything: Neill Blomkamp's Alien film is gonna get made