Last Active: 16th December 2018 2:05 pm
A keen interest in Film, TV and Video Games, Tom writes screenplays in his spare time in the hope that one day a film he penned will be reviewed on this very site.
England are in the quarter finals, can they make it to the semis?
Video: The Girl In The Spider’s Web – Trailer
The Girl gets a reboot.
Video: Hitman 2 – Announce Trailer
The silent assassin returns.
Video: State Of Play – FIFA 18: World Cup Special – Part 4
England have made it through to the knockout stages. Can they keep it going?
Video: State Of Play – FIFA 18: World Cup Special – Part 3
It's the final group game, can they progress to the knockout stages?
Video: State Of Play – FIFA 18 World Cup Special – Part 2
Next up, the second group game against Panama.
Video: State Of Play – FIFA 18: World Cup Special – Part 1
England's Road To Glory?
Video: State Of Play – WWE 2K18 – 30 Man Royal Rumble
It's getting a bit crowded.
Audiences Vs Critics
Is there a great divide in how critics rate movies compared to audiences?
Video: State Of Play – WWE 2K18 – 20 Man Royal Rumble
Can you smell what Tom and Jonno are cooking?
Video: Super Troopers 2 – UK Trailer
Video: The Equalizer 2 – Trailer
There is no equal.
Review: Crisis on the Planet of the Apes VR (2018)
An immersive and exciting VR game with dodgy tracking and no replay value.
Video: State Of Play – WWE 2K18 – 10 Man Royal Rumble
Let's get ready to rumble!
Video: Ready Player One – Featurettes
tombatt's Comment Stream
- Apologies for the error, it has now been corrected. Thanks for pointing it out. Sylvester Stallone on to Direct Creed 2
- Haha, I thought the exact same thing about Henry. He's always inviting you to parties. Review: FIFA 18 (2017)
- I agree with this 100%. I can't remember which pundit said it, but they pointed out if a penalty was wrongly awarded and a player sent off in a cup final, that end in the team being awarded the penalty winning the game because of it. They won't care about the ban because they've already won the cup. It all needs to be done in the moment. Diving: Now Part of the Beautiful Game
- Completely agree. Carl is the most annoying character, I can't stand him. If the second half of this season doesn't pick up then I'm done with this show. There's much better out there I can be wasting my time on. Why I have stopped caring about The Walking Dead
- I'm sorry Sara, but this competition has closed. Win Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children on DVD – CLOSED
- I watched Krampus this year and loved it. Perfect little 80s throwback film. 10 Alternative Christmas Movies
- This is what I've been waiting for! I can organise my christmas viewing schedule now lol TV film listings give Sleigh Bells and Cinema
- great article and I certainly agree. I went into Better Call Saul with low expectations, but so far I have been pleasantly surprised by the shows dedication to Breaking Bad's tone, yet able to form it's own identity. Better Call Saul: Living up to the hype?
- As a Tottenham fan, I would love nothing more than to see Kane play for England, but your article did get me thinking. Too often we promote youngsters into the senior team and they don't seem to handle to pressure mounted on them. Maybe the odd England game here and there would be beneficial, but I'm sure by the time the next Euros come round he'll have enough experience to shoulder the weight of expectation. The rise and rise of Harry Kane
- I'm excited for this. I trust him to make a great addition to the franchise Stop Everything: Neill Blomkamp's Alien film is gonna get made