Last Active: 19th January 2019 9:19 pm
About Patrick Mclean
Former reporter for the Wiltshire Times in Trowbridge, Wiltshire. Aspiring music PR manager/editor/journalist. Love music, film, television, reading, writing, eating and travelling. Can happily say I have interviewed Enter Shikari, King Blues, The Three Degrees and more.
Patrick Mclean's Activity
Linkin Park to return with new single
Ain’t No Stoppin Them Now- The Three Degrees tour the UK
Logan: A step in the right direction for superhero movies?
Why I have stopped caring about The Walking Dead
Why we don’t need a Han Solo movie
Field Trip Festival moves its stomping ground
Boomtown 2017 to deliver amazing lineup
2000 Trees announces first lot of bands
Infinity On High reaches its tenth birthday
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah announces UK tour
Two Door Cinema Club lights up Bristol O2
Take To The Skies: Ten Years On
Review: Red Winter – Some Friend You Were
The Return of the Farro?
- OF COURSE! Thank you for that! Josh Brolin will play Cable
- Henry Cavill would be okay, given his performance in Man from UNCLE, I would be interested in seeing how he would portray Bond. Regarding a break, I think you are right. The only issue I had with Spectre is that it feels like the franchise was revisiting older storylines and bad guys as they couldn't think of more original plots. Not to say that I didn't enjoy Christoph Waltz as the baddy and the film on the whole. Gosling as Bond? Give me a break!
- Fair enough, I personally don't agree. I cannot think of many films of his that I have scene where his performance is mind-blowing. But the same can be said with many of the ones listed. What I mean is his acting wouldn't fit the role. Gosling as Bond? Give me a break!
- Jamie Dornan is a very good shout! Gosling as Bond? Give me a break!
- Glad I don't stand on my own with this one Tom! I felt like giving up after three episodes of the first half, the premiere was the high point and then it just went down hill at a very high speed! If you need something else to watch, providing you haven't started it, watch Vikings. It is incredible and has been consistent from the very beginning. Why I have stopped caring about The Walking Dead
- This is a spot-on review of the new Marvel flick. I found it was fantastic from start to finish. I went into the screen with high hopes and was not disappointed in the slightest. Review: Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- I think this is a spot-on review, I agree completely with the opinion on this film. Whilst watching it I was hopeful that it would deliver more, but it wasn't a bad movie by far just like you say, cursed with a 'lacklustre script' Review: Still Life (2013)