Last Active: 19th January 2019 9:19 pm
About Patrick Mclean
Former reporter for the Wiltshire Times in Trowbridge, Wiltshire. Aspiring music PR manager/editor/journalist. Love music, film, television, reading, writing, eating and travelling. Can happily say I have interviewed Enter Shikari, King Blues, The Three Degrees and more.
Patrick Mclean's Activity
Gosling as Bond? Give me a break!
Adults only – comic book film revolution
Review: Underworld: Blood Wars
Why I do not care for Twenty One Pilots
Foo Fighters hit the (small) stage
Take To The Skies turns 10 – An interview with Rou Reynolds
Tea and festival glory – A Samuel Jack interview
The Return of the King Blues – An interview with Itch
Review: John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017)
Workaholics – You Gotta Be Fresh
The Rebirth of Underoath
For the love of punk – A King Blues story
The Raid remake: Back Off Hollywood!
Dillinger Escape Plan say they are “lucky to be alive”
- OF COURSE! Thank you for that! Josh Brolin will play Cable
- Henry Cavill would be okay, given his performance in Man from UNCLE, I would be interested in seeing how he would portray Bond. Regarding a break, I think you are right. The only issue I had with Spectre is that it feels like the franchise was revisiting older storylines and bad guys as they couldn't think of more original plots. Not to say that I didn't enjoy Christoph Waltz as the baddy and the film on the whole. Gosling as Bond? Give me a break!
- Fair enough, I personally don't agree. I cannot think of many films of his that I have scene where his performance is mind-blowing. But the same can be said with many of the ones listed. What I mean is his acting wouldn't fit the role. Gosling as Bond? Give me a break!
- Jamie Dornan is a very good shout! Gosling as Bond? Give me a break!
- Glad I don't stand on my own with this one Tom! I felt like giving up after three episodes of the first half, the premiere was the high point and then it just went down hill at a very high speed! If you need something else to watch, providing you haven't started it, watch Vikings. It is incredible and has been consistent from the very beginning. Why I have stopped caring about The Walking Dead
- This is a spot-on review of the new Marvel flick. I found it was fantastic from start to finish. I went into the screen with high hopes and was not disappointed in the slightest. Review: Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- I think this is a spot-on review, I agree completely with the opinion on this film. Whilst watching it I was hopeful that it would deliver more, but it wasn't a bad movie by far just like you say, cursed with a 'lacklustre script' Review: Still Life (2013)