ShareAll sharing options for:Win Juan of the Dead on DVD – Competition – CLOSED
- Twitter (opens in new window)
- Facebook (opens in new window)
- Reddit (opens in new window)
- Pocket (opens in new window)
- Flipboard (opens in new window)
- Email (opens in new window)
To celebrate the release of Juan of the Dead we’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win the film on DVD! The movie is released 4th June and is Cuba’s first full-length horror movie. Find out how to enter below the synopsis!
Juan of the Dead tells the blood-drenched tale of a slacker who decides to save Cuba from an invasion of cannibalistic zombies. As the zombies turn Havana into a gory circus of flying limbs and severed heads, the nightly news anchors continue to calmly assert the government line, that the attacks are not the work of the undead but dissidents in the pay of the United States. Scattered with allusions to traumatic moments in Cuba’s recent history, this is a zombie film with real satirical bite.
To enter our competition all you have to do it click the Facebook ‘like’ button below (not above) or visit and ‘like’ our Facebook page by clicking here then ‘liking’ us (so we know you are real). fill out the contact form below with your answer and details. [facebooksimplelike]
Fill the subject in the contact form as ‘Juan‘ so that you have a better chance of being picked for this comp!
Question: Where is the film set?
B. Hong Kong
C. Sri Lanka
Do not forget to like us and good luck! [facebooksimplelike]
- Open to UK residents only.
- The competition will close 8th June at 23.59 GMT.
- No alternative is available. Your prize may differ to that described.
- Your address may be forwarded to a third party in order for you to receive your prize.
But do not despair!
There will be loads of future competitions to enter as good or better than this one!
A quick follow on Facebook will make sure you never miss out ever again! Prizes to be won include Blu-rays, DVDs, Games, Posters, Gadgets, Tickets and plenty more!
By entering, you agree to our competition terms and conditions
- Open to UK residents only
- No alternative is available and the prize may differ to that described
- One entry per person
- We may share your details with a third parties (winners only)