This week’s best movie news bought to you in five little points!
- Stephen Fry has joined Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit. Set to play the Master of Laketown, he’s sure be a great asset to the project.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger has put all projects on hold after recent revelations regarding the reasons behind the breakdown of his marriage were exposed. With the news of Arnie having a secret lovechild with his housekeeper having surfaced, the production of both Terminator 5 and Cry Macho has been stalled.
- Lars von Trier was banned from Cannes after claiming he sympathised with Hitler.
- Just when you thought Hollywood had announced a planned remake for every classic ever made they go and annouce another. The latest flick to be re-envisioned is Stephen King’s Carrie.
- Last, but by no means least, after producion got underway this month, a still from Nolan’s Dark Knight Rises was leaked… and it looks awesome! What do you think?
If you're a FILM enthusiast and enjoy writing, we need you. Become a Roobla writer, now - http://roob.la/jobs