Last Active: 25th April 2017 9:36 pm
A keen interest in Film, TV and Video Games, Tom writes screenplays in his spare time in the hope that one day a film he penned will be reviewed on this very site.
tombatt's Comment Stream
- Completely agree. Carl is the most annoying character, I can't stand him. If the second half of this season doesn't pick up then I'm done with this show. There's much better out there I can be wasting my time on. Why I have stopped caring about The Walking Dead
- I'm sorry Sara, but this competition has closed. Win Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children on DVD – CLOSED
- I watched Krampus this year and loved it. Perfect little 80s throwback film. 10 Alternative Christmas Movies
- This is what I've been waiting for! I can organise my christmas viewing schedule now lol TV film listings give Sleigh Bells and Cinema
- great article and I certainly agree. I went into Better Call Saul with low expectations, but so far I have been pleasantly surprised by the shows dedication to Breaking Bad's tone, yet able to form it's own identity. Better Call Saul: Living up to the hype?
- As a Tottenham fan, I would love nothing more than to see Kane play for England, but your article did get me thinking. Too often we promote youngsters into the senior team and they don't seem to handle to pressure mounted on them. Maybe the odd England game here and there would be beneficial, but I'm sure by the time the next Euros come round he'll have enough experience to shoulder the weight of expectation. The rise and rise of Harry Kane
- I'm excited for this. I trust him to make a great addition to the franchise Stop Everything: Neill Blomkamp's Alien film is gonna get made
- I've managed to see all the Best Picture nominees this year and I'm finding it hard to predict the winner. I think you may be right though, it's down to Boyhood and Birdman. I also agree J K Simmons is a shoe-in for Best Supporting Actor. 2015 Oscar predictions: Who's going to win?
- I find this so amazing. When someone says it, you can't quite believe it, but once you see the evidence, it's crazy. The Walking Dead is basically Toy Story 1, 2 and 3