Last Active: 27th May 2017 12:09 pm
About Sam Hall
A fiendly face.
Sam Hall's Activity
Sam Hall's Comment Stream
- "If my mum can use an iPhone" 😂 Fifa really do need to pull their finger out. The 2 strikes option is clearly the way to go. Video Technology: It’s Time
- From the reviewer; "there's a whole bunch of topless males throughout the film but only two brief instances of rear male nudity." Hope that helps. Review: Darker Shades of Elise (2017)
- I think Waltz in Spectre was a part of problem. He was unforgivingly underutilised. Gosling as Bond? Give me a break!
- I have to agree, Patrick. They should change the name of the show to 'Slow-Paced Conversations Where Occasionally Very Unthreatening Walking Deadens Stroll in'. Can I borrow the Python after you? We should do a Top Blasé Walking Dead Zombie Encounters. Another 20 years of The Walking Dead? No thanks
- Sounds amazing, Olivia. I'm really looking forward to the Oculus. I was blown away by the PS4 VR so I can only imagine how good this is. Oculus Rift Set to Shake Up VR
- The Bond franchise is in desperate need of a break. Let's see who's of age come 2030. Maybe Henry Cavill will have distanced himself from Superman enough by then to give it a shot. Gosling as Bond? Give me a break!
- Finally played this game. I'm blown away by how amazing it looks and feels. Would love to play a follow up game. Review: Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture (2015)
- Hi Zoticus. That is Coriolanus. Top 10 Shakespearean Adaptations
- This looks better than I expecteed it to Video: The Mummy Trailer
- Having to wait a whole year for this is unfair Video: Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer