Last Active: 23rd March 2018 6:03 pm
About Dan Green
A proud owner of two guinea pigs, I have a particular interest in historical films. Having ventured unsuccessfully into the world of acting many moons ago (not in the school Nativity play, before you ask!), I have decided to write about it.
Dan Green's Activity
- A little bit of a shame that it seems to have punched below its weight, but an all-star cast can sometimes be a double-edged sword. Review: Murder on the Orient Express (2017)
- Can't say I'll be sad to hear the last of the Wayne Rooney/England debate. What I will say however (as this could be my last chance), is that a lot of those goals came in meaningless friendlies or in games against sides like Azerbaijan - hardly quality opposition. Yes, you can only play who's in front of you, but like you said Rooney failed to perform on the big stage. The likes of Lineker, Shearer and Charlton never went missing at the big tournaments against powerhouse footballing nations, and their records stand without the benefit of playing weak opposition on an annual basis. Finally the new era can begin
- It's a tough call this year, but totally agree that this should be United's best season in the post-Fergie era. The Premier League Title will be Heading North in May
- I would definitely like to see McGregor win, although whilst it looks a no-contest, the undercard should at least be worth a watch. Why I’m Boycotting Mayweather Vs. Mcgregor
- IV is definitely a good shout for the number one slot, so as good a reason as any for a Drago return. Ivan Drago on the Rocky road to a comeback
- Well, Wright did make the final, but the 'one last hurrah' came off. You couldn't have scripted this year's Matchplay. Darts World Matchplay preview 2017
- I also think Dunkirk should be applauded for sticking to the true story. So often in the past films have been slated for compromising historical facts, regardless of whether or not this actually benefitted the movie . Review: Dunkirk (2017)
- It's hard to see past MVG, but I still wouldn't rule out Taylor for one last hurrah at Blackpool. I think Peter Wright will make the final so he could easily take the crown. Darts World Matchplay preview 2017
- It's hard to see them topping this, but they continue to surprise so maybe they'll tour the next album (the production of which was shelved temporarily to concentrate on this tour) sooner rather than later. Failing that, Achtung Baby at 30 would be the dream. U2 and The Joshua Tree at 30: The Gig that Keeps on Giving
- The last paragraph is bang on - as long as there's a Premier League, England are going nowhere. The Same Old Story: England’s Fifty Years of Hurt Set to Continue?