Last Active: 17th August 2017 9:58 pm
About Dan Green
A proud owner of two guinea pigs, I have a particular interest in historical films. Having ventured unsuccessfully into the world of acting many moons ago (not in the school Nativity play, before you ask!), I have decided to write about it.
Dan Green's Activity
- It's a tough call this year, but totally agree that this should be United's best season in the post-Fergie era. The Premier League Title will be Heading North in May
- I would definitely like to see McGregor win, although whilst it looks a no-contest, the undercard should at least be worth a watch. Why I’m Boycotting Mayweather Vs. Mcgregor
- IV is definitely a good shout for the number one slot, so as good a reason as any for a Drago return. Ivan Drago on the Rocky road to a comeback
- Well, Wright did make the final, but the 'one last hurrah' came off. You couldn't have scripted this year's Matchplay. Darts World Matchplay preview 2017
- I also think Dunkirk should be applauded for sticking to the true story. So often in the past films have been slated for compromising historical facts, regardless of whether or not this actually benefitted the movie . Review: Dunkirk (2017)
- It's hard to see past MVG, but I still wouldn't rule out Taylor for one last hurrah at Blackpool. I think Peter Wright will make the final so he could easily take the crown. Darts World Matchplay preview 2017
- It's hard to see them topping this, but they continue to surprise so maybe they'll tour the next album (the production of which was shelved temporarily to concentrate on this tour) sooner rather than later. Failing that, Achtung Baby at 30 would be the dream. U2 and The Joshua Tree at 30: The Gig that Keeps on Giving
- The last paragraph is bang on - as long as there's a Premier League, England are going nowhere. The Same Old Story: England’s Fifty Years of Hurt Set to Continue?
- Maybe his inclusion wasn't so harsh after all! It would've been easy to use Maradona for the football aspect, but this list was compiled to prove that you don't necessarily have to be a 'bad boy' to get in on the act. Thanks for the (mixed) Memories
- I'll be surprised if that's the last time Taylor and Barney meet in a TV major. If they both survive Judgement Night (which is looking likely) they'll have to play each other again soon anyway. Premier League Darts: Week 3 Preview